Q.1. How to Register, Buy and Activate the software?
- Register: To register the "Word Search and Replace Tool" click on the "Enter Activation Key" Button and fill the Registration Detail with the Activation Key.
- Buy: You can Buy "Word Search and Replace Tool" to get Activation Key for register this software. You Can Buy it From our Website by Clicking on "Buy Activation Key" button.
- Try It: You can use demo version of "Word Search and Replace Tool" by clicking on "Continue in Demo Version" Button. Trial version not supports all features of the software.
Q.2. How to Add Multiple Word Files?
- Step 1 : Add Files (DOC, DOCX, RTF).
- Step 2 : Add or Load Words (CSV/TXT).
- Step 3 : Format Words & Final Process.
Step 1 : Add Files (DOC, DOCX, RTF).
Add Files - In this step you can add MS Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf) files, just click on "Add Files" button to open file dialog box select files you want to add, you can select multiple files. You can also add all files of a selected folder by clicking on "Add Folder" button, it automatically search the selected folder and add all the MS Word Files.
Remove Selected : You can remove the selected files from the file list, to select multiple files in file list use Ctrl or Shift key. You can also remove files by pressing DEL key from Keyboard.
Clear File List : You can remove all files from the file list, it will alert you before removing all files. You can also remove files by pressing DEL key from Keyboard.
Add Words : Press "Next >> Add Words or Phrases" button to go to next Step.
Q.3. How to Add Words to the Find and Replace List?
Add Words- Click Add Words - In this step you can add words or phrase for Find What and Replace With List Set by Set or from a Comma/Line Separated Text file. You can type word and press enter or click "Add to List" button to add the same on Word List below. To add Words from TXT file just check the Find What or Replace With radio button and click "Load Words" to Add Words.
Find What: Enter word in this text box to Find. You can also find special characters like Paragraph Marks, Tab Characters, Manual Line Breaks and all special characters available in MS-WORD which is not listed here.
Replace With: Enter word in this text box to Replace. You can also replace special characters like Paragraph Marks, Tab Characters, Manual Line Breaks etc. as you do in MS-WORD.
Find Options: Before adding word set select your desired find options.
Match Case: Check this option if you want your search to be case sensitive.
Match Whole Word: Check this option if you want your search to be word specific.
Use Wildcard : Check this option if you want your search will use wildcard functionality of MS Word (*). Eg. If you want to find whole sentence starting from a Specific word or characters, just enter - If*. to find whole sentence starting from If. (This is a very USEFUL feature but you need to use carefully).
Main Document: Choose this option to make changes only in the main document.
Header/Footer: Check this option to search & replace from Header & Footer.
Text Frame: This option to find and replace words from text frame.
Q.4. How to use Formatting Option for Finding Word?
- Bold: Checked it to Search only Bold Text.
- Italic: Checked it to Search only Italic Text.
- Underline: Checked it to Search only Underlined Text, if you checked all of them (Bold, Italic, Underline) it will search only in text which are Bold, Italic and Underline.
- Strikeout: Checked it to Search only Strikethrough Text.
- Double Strikeout: Checked it to Search only Double Strikethrough Text.
- Subscript: Checked it to Search only Subscript Text.
- Superscript: Checked it to Search only Superscript Text.
- Small Caps: Checked it to Search only lower case Text.
- All Caps: Checked it to Search only UPPER CASE Text.
- Hidden: Checked it to Search only Hidden Text.
- Color:Specify the text color in which you want to search your text.
- Highlighted: Check this option if you want to find the specified word in Highlighted text.
Q.5. How to use Formatting Option for Replacing Word?
- Bold: Checked it to Bold the Replaced Text.
- Italic: Checked it to Italic the Replaced Text.
- Underline: Checked it to Underline the Replaced Text..
- Strikeout: Checked it to Strikethrough the Replaced Text.
- Double Strikeout: Checked it to Double Strikethrough the Replaced Text.
- Subscript: Checked it to Subscript the Replaced Text.
- Superscript: Checked it to Superscript the Replaced Text.
- Small Caps: Checked it to convert the Replaced Text into lowercase.
- All Caps: Checked it to convert the Replaced Text into uppercase.
- Hidden: Checked it to Hide the Replaced Text.
- Add to List: Press this button to add words set to Word List below and to goto next Step.
Q.6. How to use load word list option?
Q.7. How to Format Word in the Find What and Replace With List?
Format Words & Final Process- In this step you can format or highlight your selected words or phrases for Find What and Replace With List or you can also Edit the Text and change the Find Options.
Click on a Word in the List to open format panel. Format Panel has four bars.
First bar shows the Text, you can change the text, just type in textbox and press Update Text button to modify the Text.
Second Bar shows the Find Options like Match Case, Match Whole, Find Highlighted & Wildcard and all Format Options you can change all of them at this point.
Third Bar Shows the formatting tools like Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Backcolor and Forecolor.
Fourth Bar shows the Font Name & Font Size. If you apply formatting on Find List it will search in the formatted text in doc files. If you apply formatting on Replace With List it will format the replaced word.
Remove Selected : Remove all selected words from the List.
Clear File List : Remove all words from the List and Empty the Word List.
Clear Formatting : Clear all applied formatting from the list.
Start: Click on Final Step button.To open the "File Folder Options".
Open Target Folder :To open Separate Folder which will be selected to save the processed files.
Show Log File: To open log File.
Q.8. How to save or import formatted word list?
User can import saved file from “ Import Saved Word List” option. To add more words in the present list click on Appended to word list option.
Q.9. How to use File Folder Options?
Manage Files: This option help you to manage files if you want to add or delete any file from list.
Manage Words: This option help you to manage Words if you want to add, delete or other changes any Word from list.
Process all Files in a Separate Folder : Check this option if you want to process all files in a single separate folder. Click on Browse button to select the folder. In this option all processed files name include a counter and suffix like "1_WSR_1.doc", "1_WSR_2.docx", "2_WSR_3.doc"
Process in Same Folder : Check this option if you want to process all files in their native folder.
Define Custom Suffix: You can define your own initial to processed files, if you leave blank Suffix Text box then it overwrite the original files if Native Folder option is selected means find and replace process will be done directly in the original files..
Create Log File : Check this option if you want to create a log files for analyzing your file and word process.
Clear Previous Highlight from files: Check this option if you want to remove all previous highlighted text, it only clear Back-Color and ForeColor in file.
Overwrite : Check this option if you are reprocessing the same files. It will overwrite previous files.
Start Process : Press "Start Search & Replace" to start the Find & Replace process.
Stop Process : To Stop the Find and Replace process.
Q.10. How to create Log File
Q.11. How to Deactivate or Transfer License to Another PC?
Step 1 : Deactivate from current PC.
Step 2 : Install the software on new PC and Register it with same Activation Key.